Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm finally blogging!!!

Everyone I know has been bugging me to do a blog, and I don't know why I have resisted. I guess I feel like I never have enough time to work on a real scrapbook, let alone an online one. But now that I have TWO kids, I guess I need to keep all you out-of-towners in touch with our exciting life. Sorry it has taken me so long, it really was so easy to set up, now I just feel really guilty that I've let all this time go by without letting you see what McKayden has been up to the past two years (I can't believe my baby is two now!). And now I have new baby! Life sure is going fast these days!

6 comments:

Lindy and Ryan said...

YEAH I AM SO HAPPY you don't even know!! He is so cute! I wish I could have seen him. But anyways good job kelsey it looks great!!! Keep it going!!! Love it!! miss you guys and tell eveyone HI from Aunt Lindy.

Lindy

Hillary said...

YES YES YES!!! Thank you for finally doing this! Oh my freking heck... He has SO much hair!! SOOO cute. I wish I could hold him really bad... and those cheeks!! I want to kiss them!

There are places you can have your blog made into books... so you can use this as your journal and scrapbook type thing. Just be careful how much personal information that you post... ya know because anyone can see.

Love, Hillary
P.S. Thanks again for FINALLY starting a blog so I can check in on you guys!

Cacia said...

Good girl. Love your blog - keep it up!

schaars said...

Hi Kels this is Ashlee Eskelson Schaar I was looking on your sis blog to see if you had your baby and found your blog I am so EXCITED you finally have one! Your kids are the cutest things ever I can't get over how much hair they both have. Talk to you soon.

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

So happy for you Kelsey, congrats on your family of 4!

Paige said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I've been waiting for you to join! Haha. It was so fun to see you, McKayden and the baby this past week.