Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sorry to keep you all waiting for more pics!

Mommy and her babies! Nov. 15th

Sleepy little newborn! Nov. 17th

McKayden and her "Little Guy Mason" Nov. 19th

Mason wearing his "Hair Wolf" outfit, very appropriate! Nov. 21st

Nov. 23rd

McKayden helping out with Mason's 1st Bath.

Out and about in our carseat. Nov. 30th
Go UTAH! Dec. 3rd

5 comments:

Cacia said...

Yeah - I love the updated photos. Her little pig tails are the cutest. Hope to see you soon!

Hillary said...

YAY!!! Thanks for more pictures! I am itching to hold little Mason!! And McKayden's hair just gets cooler and cooler!!! She should be in a Gap Kids Ad! So excited to see you all!

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

So cute Kelsey, can't wait to see the baby in person. I love the car seat picture!

Edna Guerrero said...

You guys have beautiful children!

Lisa, Danny, and Blake said...

Hey Kels I just found your blog. Congrats on your little Mason. Your kids are adorable. Hope all is well!