Tuesday, March 10, 2009

December 2008

Dec. 8th

Snow Day! Dec. 8th

Dec. 10th


McKayden's first dance recital. She loves going to her class, even though she is pretty wild, and sometimes has to go sit by the wall because she runs around and doesn't listen to her teacher! She is getting better every week though, and has started listening much better because I leave. Dec. 11th

I was getting ready and left McKayden alone with Mason, she came and got me and told me that Mason wanted to play with her toys. So cute! Dec. 19th

Mason's first Christmas! Dec. 25th


McKayden got dolls and a play set so she and Mommy can take care of their new babies.

Mason getting his picture taken on his giant box of diapers he received from "Grammie Grandma"

After she saw all the attention Mason was getting while getting his picture taken, she couldn't be left out, and climbed on saying "My turn!"

2 comments:

Kenna said...

Awh...They are so cute!

Brooke McKay and Parker said...

I was so excited to finally see some pictures!! McKaden looks so cute in that tutu. Hope things are going well. Karker misses his outside buddy!