Thursday, March 19, 2009

February 2009

Feb. 5th

Getting ready to go play outside in my Bear Suit.

Rockin' my Ed Hardy suit! Feb. 6th

Mommy and Mason after bath time. I don't know if you can tell, but he has really curly hair when wet. Don't worry ladies, it'll be curly locks in no time! Feb. 7th


Doing her work on her laptop. May I point out her "Utah Dress" that I made for her, she knows that whatever day she wears her dress we're going to the basketball game! Feb. 11th

The gang at Aunt Lori's Academy Awards Party. You were required to wear "Red Carpet Dress." Mason's tuxedo was at the cleaners, so he just wore his shirt and tie onesie! Thanks Aunt Lindy! Feb. 22nd


My Mom won the grand prize. She correctly guessed the winner of the most categories. It was really funny to do this since none of us had seen any of the films that were nominated. But Lisa would listen to the nominees, then feel the vibe, and imagine that she was the "academy" and then make her choice. It was hilarious! But she guessed more than half of them right! Thanks Aunt Lori for such a fun filled night!

Reading the phone book... interesting choice! Feb. 26th

3 comments:

Hillary said...

YAY!!! PICTURES!!! Mason looks so big!!! What a cutie. I can't believe he likes tummy time! Funny. Mckayden looks like she is getting to be such a little girl... not a toddler anymore. I know it has been a long time since she would have been considered a "toddler" but that is just how I think of her. Weird I know. It just surprises me how grown-up she is. Thanks for posting more pictures!!

Adam and Cassie said...

I didn't know you had so many babies. They are so beautiful. How are you? I haven't talked to you forever.

Jimmy and Spring Mason said...

Your kids have grown up so much. They are so cute. I miss seeing you outside.